Sunday 28 April 2013

I'm Still Here

It's been a little while since I put up a blog post.  The days seem to go faster and faster when you have a deadline that you aren't ready for.  There are about 5 or so chapters left to write in my second novel, RED SERGE, and I am really excited about what I have planned for the ending.  I am still waiting to see what the RCMP's decision is on the cover I have made up.

As for RED ISLAND, it is going through the process of being edited yet again - not only for content but also for style.  The plan is still there to have it out in print at the beginning of June.  It will be going into the Kindle Select program which I am really excited about. 

In other writings I am working on THE CISTERN, as well as ideas for other stories involving the characters that will appear in there.  There is also going to be an interview with Elizabeth Frances in the near future.  She is in a new play so her time is a little limited.

I'm looking forward to the future.  I'd look to the past, but my neck hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment