Tuesday 10 February 2015

Help me scare the crap out of you!

Hi, I'm trying this crowdfunding thing again because, to be honest, I can't do it alone.  Putting a novel out there (a good one) takes a lot of money.  Sure, I could write it, upload it, and away we go - but I said a good book.  I want to do a professional sexy cover and have it professionally edited.  Can't do that on my shoestring budget any more.

Please click on THE MENU and go see what this whole thing is about.  If you can't help with funds (I know how that is) please share it around.  Every tiny bit helps.



To give you a little help here is what THE MENU is all about....


Chrys and Spencer are asked to find a former foster child, Luke Weston, a young man who basically seemed to have walked off the earth.  When the body of a young woman is found beaten to death in an alley Luke's secret life comes to the surface.  A young man who always thought he should have been a woman.  Chrys will not stop until she finds out who ended his life and why.  Hate groups, drag queens, terrorists, gang-bangers and the Irish Mafia...she will challenge them all as her brother tries to save the family business.



No comments:

Post a Comment