Tuesday 20 August 2013

Pleasant Dreams......

I'm published again.  I joined a bunch of authors and have a new story out in an anthology of Young Adult Horror stories.  It's not what I usually write, but since one or two reviewers compared my work to Stephen King I thought I would give it a shot.  I took the two main characters of my "Work in Progress", The Cistern - Spencer and Chrys - and wrote about them 10 years prior to the novel.

My story is HERE on my blog, but if you want to download the entire book I will post the links below.  From Smashwords you can download it for almost any ereader, PC, or phone for FREE or you can go to Amazon and get it for .99 cents. (and as a side note...I came up with the books title from what my wife told me I should sign Red Island with)

Amazon Canada ($1.02)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment