Wednesday 11 May 2016

The 4th Alcrest Mystery - trying something


Prologue



There’s this moment where eyes see an image, the brain registers what that is, thought realizes it is real and then the screaming starts.  It’s this glorious release of emotional fear.  The dictionary says a scream expresses excitement, emotion or pain.  The ones that express glorified fear taste the best.

One scream starts and then another and another.  An entire bus full of terrified people – half screaming and half shunning away.  They don’t want to look, but they have to.  Even those that turn away slowly take a second or third look.  And then they scream.

I am the director.

I have to be careful not to show my own emotion.  They’re all looking out the front of the bus at the present I left in the trees and here I am sitting near the back with a Joker’s smile and a hard-on.

Screw that, I am the fucking Joker!  Psychopath personified.

There is one scream that is tasty.  I want to hear it again.  I want to hear that scream over and over.  It will be mine.  She’s in the front, closest to the action.  Her eyes must be red from the terror.  I can’t wait to taste one. 

I’ve only just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment